Are you passionate about sharing your fitness journey and inspiring others to be healthy? Do you love eating healthy foods and having the best gear?
We want to partner with you!
We are looking to support active and outgoing cyclists of all skill levels to help promote our 2018 Farm to Fork Fondo events and our mission of inspiring healthy lifestyles through our brand new Ambassador Program. If you're passionate about your fitness journey, you can earn free entry to Farm to Fork Fondo events by participating in other events you enjoy and engaging other everyday athletes in conversations in person and online around healthy food and exercise.
As an Official Ambassador we'll expect you to:
- Regularly post on social media and our Ambassador blog with updates on your preparations for Farm to Fork Fondo events and testimonials about healthy farm fresh recipes or sponsor products.
- Get your friends and followers excited about Farm to Fork Fondo by handing out flyers, challenging them to sign up and prepare, and sharing your experiences at our events.
- Continue being an inspiration to others by exercising regularly, challenging yourself at exciting athletic events, eating healthily, and sharing your ups and downs.
We want to support everything you're doing to stay fit and healthy, and we'll highlight your story on our website!
Just like our events, riders of all skill levels are welcome and encouraged to apply. We only have a few spots available this season, so apply quickly before they fill up!
Deadline for applications is February 25, 2018
All official ambassadors will receive:
- Offical 2018 Farm to Fork Fondo Ambassador kit (jersey, shorts & socks) by Pactimo
- Complimentary entry to multiple Farm to Fork Fondo events
- First Class Check-In, front row starts, and free bike tune-ups at all Farm to Fork Fondo events
- Care packages of free sponsor products
- Special Ambassador discounts on select sponsor products
Deadline for applications was February 25, 2018
Stay tuned for an announcement introducing this year's ambassadors