We're excited to announce the details of the 2016 Ride With GPS Segment Challenge. At all four Farm to Fork Fondo events this summer we'll be awarding two custom 'Chicken Polka Dot' jerseys by Jakroo USA to our overall men's and women's winners, with the winner's name printed on the collar.
All Fondo distances (Gran, Medio and Piccolo) at all 2016 Farm to Fork Fondo events will have marked Ride With GPS timed segments. If you're feeling on top of your game and have a GPS-enabled device, this is your chance to see how you stack up against our pro attendees and your buddies.
We will have 6 ranked categories at each event, with prizes for the winner of each category. One overall men's and overall women's winner will be picked to take home the coveted 'Chicken Polka Dots' jersey.
- Men's Under 35
- Men's 35-50
- Men's 50+
- Women's Under 35
- Women's 35-50
- Women's 50+
To participate in the Ride With GPS Segment Challenge:
- Register for one of the Fondo distances at any 2016 Farm to Fork Fondo event.
- Visit the Ride With GPS site HERE to open a free account and HERE to download one of their nifty free iPhone or Android smart-phone apps.
- RSVP on the Ride With GPS Farm to Fork Fondo event page:
- Bring your GPS-enabled device (iPhone, Android phone, Cateye, Garmin, etc.) to the event and record your ride.
- Keep an eye out on course for the Ride With GPS Segment Challenge signs (we'll also have all the details at the start/finish area and registration).
- Give it a go and ride fast over the segments.
- Upload your ride at our Ride With GPS Upload Station near the start/finish area. You'll be automatically ranked among all the participants on the day.
- See if you won the jersey and go boast to your buddies about your segment times!