Have you made a New Year's resolution to be more healthy? Whether you have committed to riding more, eating more healthily, training more efficiently, or just making exercise more social, we are committing to helping you achieve those goals in 2017.
Introducing the Lifestyle Section
All new for the Farm to Fork Fondo website for 2017:
- Browse healthy recipes and read nutrition tips on our new Nutrition Page.
- Learn training tips from our partner experts on our new Training Page.
- Get bicycle riding skills tips from the pro riders of Team Colavita | Bianchi on our new Riding Skills Page.
- Exercise recovery tips from Elite Performance Team
- Free Farm to Fork Fondo training plans from Stages Cycling
- Live Q&A sessions on Facebook with our partner experts
- And more!
Less than 2 weeks to go until registration opens for 2017
Did you know studies have proven that if you make a public commitment you are much more likely to succeed in achieving your goals? Challenge yourself and set a goal by signing up for a 2017 Farm to Fork Fondo event, then tell your friends & family through social media, e-mails and conversations that you've made the commitment.
Registration opens for all 2017 events on January 15. We'll reveal the new event details and have opening day special pricing and prizes from our sponsors. Don't miss out on the exciting day!
Join us for great prizes and discounts.