Our Hudson Valley featured celebrity attendees are world-class competitive athletes: Tim Johnson, a multi-time national champion cyclist; and Mike Richter, and NHL Hall of Fame-r. But don't worry - they're coming to Farm to Fork Fondo to enjoy the food, ride, and party, and will leave the glory to the rest of us mortals. Keep an eye out on course for their special bib numbers and say hello. You can also meet Time and Mike at our Meet the Farmers Dinner this Saturday night at the Pennings Farm Cidery. (Tickets here)
Retired professional cyclist and healthy lifestyle ambassador
- One of only three male cyclists from the US to stand on a UCI Cyclocross World Championships podium
- Won several US Professional National Cyclocross Championships and the overall at the North American Cyclocross Trophy series
- 2017 Hudson Valley will be Tim's second Farm to Fork Fondo event and he can't wait to be reunited with the camels from The Sanctuary for Animals Farm on course.
- Lives in Quebec with his wife, Olympian and Farm to Fork Fondo regular Lyne Bessette.
Former Professional Hockey Goalie for the New York Rangers
- Retired professional hockey goalie was inducted to the NHL Hall of Fame and picked up cycling to stay fit
- Passionate about open space, serving on the board of directors of the Adirondack Nature Conservancy, and the National Advisory Council for the Sierra Club,
- Launched Athletes for a Healthy Planet to foster a greater understanding between environmental issues, human health, economy, social justice and well-being.