Congratulations to all the participants and volunteers in the inaugural Farm to Fork Fondo - Shenandoah! We're proud of everyone who finished the challenging courses and helped out during the day, and we want to highlight the winners of all our competitions and raffles below.
Thanks to all participants for donating to our Volunteer Competition and purchasing additional raffle tickets to help us support our host community! We were excited to donate nearly $7,000 to local non-profits and community groups. Here's a list of the benefiting organizations:
- Sustainability Matters, Team Green: $700 donation
- Winchester Area Temporary Shelter, Team Purple: $700 donation
- Lydia's Clothes Closet, Team Blue: $600 donation
- Special Love, Team Red: $500 donation
- Lord Fairfax Community College, Team Pink: $350 donation
- Staufferstadt Arts, Team Orange: $250 donation
- Belle Grove Plantation: $3,000 donation
- Middletown Fire & Rescue: $350 donation
- Strasburg Fire Co: $200 donation
- Stephens City Fire & Rescue: $200 donation
Stages Segment Challenge
Everyone who RSVP'd for the Stages Segment Challenge was eligible to win a brand new Stages power meter. We're excited to announce Ward Sampson as the big winner!
As the fastest overall male and female participants, Ken Miller and Erin Wreski win the custom Polka Chicken Jersey by Pactimo!
- Men: Ken Miller, 10:48
- Women: Erin Wreski, 12:44
Ages 35 & Younger
Age-graded winners earn gift cards from Mountain Khakis
- Men: Jeremy Schertzer
- Women: Hui Hung
- Men: Ben Hale
- Women: Susan Littlejohn
Ages 51 & older
- Men: Pablo Bachelet
- Women: Bena Cranmer
Any questions about uploading your ride to see how you stacked up? Contact Hayes Hayes@WrenegadeSports.com with any questions.
Bianchi Bike Grand Prize
Congratulations to Erin Wreski from Virginia Beach, VA for winning a brand spankin' new 2018 Bianchi Impulso! She participated on her triathlon bike and this is her very first road bike! We're excited to be able to help her get to more cycling events on the new ride!
- Boyd wheelset: Jennifer Moore, Fredericksburg, VA
- Pair of Panaracer tires: Margo Smallwood, Virginia Beach, VA; Jeff Moore, Hatfield, PA; and Kevin Witt, Reston, VA
- GU Roctane prize pack: Greg McAninch, Ellicott City, MD
- GU Gel prize pack: Leslie Binns, Alexandria, VA
- GU Stroopwafel prize pack: Scott Collins, Arlington, VA
- Farm to Fork Fondo jam set: Amy McGlynn, Ashburn, VA
- Rockbridge local Apple Cider Vinegar: Susan Bross, Staten Island, NY; Paul McGraw, Virginia Beach, VA; Angela Boyer, Great Falls, VA; Ian Huang, Arlington, VA; Hui Hong, Washington, DC; and Benjamin Zahn, Alexandria, VA
- Tetra Bike prize package: Pablo Brachelet, Vienna, VA
- Bar Mitts: Joshua McMahon, Ashland, VA
- Drink Melon case: Leslie Binns, Alexandria, VA
- Drink Maple Grapefruit case: Alex Todd, Washington, DC
- Yakima Bike Rack: Walter Cariastobar, Hyattsville, MD
- Clif Bar Mojo Bar case: Chris Kolster, Fairfax, VA
- Stan's Wheel Bag: Andy Parsons, Midlothian, VA
- Colavita Italian Sampler Bag: Joshua Collier, Washington, DC
- Forto Coffee case: Gary Maisus, Leesburg, VA
Thanks to everyone who took photos in our Social Booth at Packet Pickup! We are recognizing three participants with a Mountain Khakis gift card. If you're in one of the photos, please contact us to claim your prize!
Most Delicious-Looking Rider
Looking forward to seeing everyone next year! We'll be back in the Shenandoah Valley for more fun and deliciousness!!