Congratulations to all the participants and volunteers at last weekend's Farm to Fork Fondo - Champlain Islands! We're proud of everyone who finished the challenging courses and helped out during the day, and we want to highlight the winners of all our competitions below.
Thanks to all participants for donating to our Volunteer Competition and purchasing additional raffle tickets to help us support our host community! We were excited to donate nearly $6,000 to local non-profits and community groups. Here's a list of the benefiting organizations:
- North Hero 7th & 8th Graders, Team Blue: $1,300 donation
- NOFA- Vermont, Team Pink: $1000 donation
- C.I.D.E.R, Team Purple: $900 donation
- Island Arts, Team Red: $800 donation
- YWCA Vermont, Team Green: $700 donation
- Healthy Roots Collaborative, Team Orange: $500 donation
- Farmers Watershed Alliance, Team Grey: $500 donation
- Grand Isle Sheriff Department R & R Summer Camp: $250 donation
Stages Segment Challenge
As the fastest overall male and female participants, Evan Knight and Hannah Eckstein-Gowans win the custom Polka Chicken Jersey by Pactimo!
- Men: Evan Knight, 19:10
- Women: Hannah Eckstein-Gowans, 20:36
Ages 35 & Younger
Age-graded winners earn gift cards from Mountain Khakis
- Men: Ted Lester, 22:39
- Women: Stephanie Golmon, 27:37
- Men: Brian Smith, 20:10
- Women: Hilda Gonzalez, 22:26
Ages 51 & older
- Men: Robert Eickstein, 20:31
Any questions about uploading your ride to see how you stacked up? Contact Hayes Hayes@WrenegadeSports.com with any questions.
Bianchi Bike Grand Prize
Congratulations to Kristen Pickett of Bridgewater, MA, for winning a brand spankin' new 2018 Bianchi Impulso!!