Night Before Farm Dinners now Include Pizza-Cooking Classes
We're excited to announce the addition of private pizza-cooking classes from ZaZa and the Perfect Pie to two of our Colavita Gourmet Farm Dinners: Hudson Valley & Vermont.
Roll up your sleeves the night before the ride during the Farm Dinner cocktail hours and enjoy the mobile brick-oven culinary school experience. Let Elana teach you how to make gourmet appetizer pizzas from local farm fresh ingredients.
- Register for the Hudson Valley Colavita Gourmet Farm Dinner & Pizza-Cooking Class
- Register for the Vermont Colavita Gourmet Farm Dinner & Pizza-Cooking Class
Lots of Other Weeked Activities for Everyone
Don't just show up in morning for your rides this summer! All of the 2016 Farm to Fork Fondo events have tons of activities in store throughout the weekend. Here are some of the activities available to everyone:
- Free Bianchi Pro Rider Bicycle Skills Clinics for all abilities
- Free live music
- Local vendors
- Free Sports Recovery Workshops
- Free Kids' Mini-Fondos
- Family activities on the farm at our venues including line dancing, barnyard kingdoms and more
- Suggested area activities including local farm tours, brewery visits and more