Congratulations to all the participants and volunteers in the fourth annual Farm to Fork Fondo - Hudson Valley! We're proud of everyone who finished the challenging courses and helped out during the day, and we want to highlight the winners of our competitions below.
Thanks to all participants for donating to our Volunteer Competition and purchasing additional raffle tickets to help us support our host community! We were excited to donate nearly $5,000 to local non-profits and community groups. Here's a list of the benefiting organizations:
- Vernon Township Women's Club, Team Blue: $1,300 donation
- The North Face Store at Woodbury Commons, benefiting the Orange County Land Trust, Team Green: $900 donation
- Rachel's GLOW, Team Purple: $800 donation
- Friends of Orange County Youth Bureau, Team Orange: $600 donation
- Winslow Therapeutic Center, Team Red: $500 donation
- FFA (formerly Future Farmers of America), Team Pink: $400 donation
- Pine Island Volunteer Fire Company: $400 donation
Stages Segment Challenge
Everyone who RSVP'd for the Stages Segment Challenge was eligible to win a brand new Stages power meter. We're excited to announce Jessica Phoa and Lori Bortolot the big winner!
As the fastest overall male and female participants, Andreas Runggatscher and Emily Molden win the custom Polka Chicken Jersey by Pactimo!
- Men: Andreas Runggatscher, 19:15
- Women: Emily Molden, 26:28
Ages 35 & Younger
Age-graded winners earn gift cards from Mountain Khakis
- Men: Justin Couch
- Women: Marlene Dwyer
- Men: Brett Albright
- Women: Hilda Gonzalez
Ages 51 & older
- Men: Frank Wolfe
- Women: Alley Gonzalez
Any questions about uploading your ride to see how you stacked up? Contact Hayes Hayes@WrenegadeSports.com with any questions.
Bianchi Bike Grand Prize
Congratulations to John Capodanno from Great Neck, NY, for winning a brand spankin' new 2018 Bianchi Impulso!
Looking forward to seeing everyone next year! We'll be back in Hudson Valley for more fun and deliciousness!!