Farm to Fork Fondo - Hudson Valley
June 10-11, 2017 - Pennings Farm - 161 South Route 94, Warwick, NY
Escape to rows of rich black fields standing guard like soldiers against the pressure of the world's most iconic urban landscape. Breathe deeply as you pedal through the beautiful rural region that has been supplying food to the masses for centuries
Yes, the 2016 Farm to Fork Fondo - Hudson Valley was awesome! Guess what?? We have even more updates and amenities for 2017, including:
- New Meet the Farmers Dinner the night before the ride with the families from our featured farms
- Expanded post-ride festival with local vendors
- Updated routes with new featured farms and an enhanced Stages Segment Challenge
- 2 brand spankin' new Bianchi bikes to give away
- More merchandise including the official 2017 Farm to Fork Fondo kit
- More money for local farms through the Volunteer Competition
All activities at Pennings Farm, 161 South Route 94, Warwick, NY
Saturday June 10, 2017
- 4 to 7pm Packet pickup with cash bar at the Pennings Cidery Barn
- 5pm Free Bianchi Pro Rider Bicycle Skills Clinic for riders of all abilities
- 6:30pm Meet the Farmers Dinner at the Pennings Cidery Barn (tickets required)
SUnday June 11, 2017
- 6 to 8am Packet pickup, Colavita Italian Coffee Station, and Joe Fix Its Tune-Up Station open
- 9am Farm to Fork Fondo (Piccolo, Medio and Gran) departs (pre-registration required)
- 10:30am Ramble Ride departs
- 11:30am to 6pm Post-Ride Farm to Fork Barbecue open (tickets required)
- 1 to 5pm Live music
- 5pm New Holland Volunteer Competition Awards Ceremony
- On-site activities: local and cycling industry vendors; farm tours; farm market; barn yard with animals; garden center; ice cream stand; beer garden; and more!
First Class Experience
All activities at Pennings Farm, 161 South Route 94, Warwick, NY, 10990
Free on-site parking
Official Event Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites Goshen
Our official Farm to Fork Fondo host hotel in nearby Goshen, NY, is offering 15% off to all Farm to Fork Fondo participants between 06/24/16 and 06/27/16. Call 845.291.1282 or visit their Special Booking Page to book your stay. Hotel amentities include breakfast, pool, wi-fi and tons of nearby farms and activities.
New York City Travel
- Transportation partner
- Metro North info
Visit the Farm to Fork Fondo booking page at BikeFlights.com for help transporting your bike safely and securely from out of town.
Suggested Area Activities
- Black Dirt Country Driving Tour, presented by Orange County Tourism (map and details)
Nearly 6,000 feet of climbing. Dozens of Orange County farms. Passage through the heart of the black dirt muck soil. Breathtaking views and punishing ascents. Earn your feast. Dine in style.
FEE (Includes $3 host farm contribution)
After January 16
After April 16
After May 16
Get up close and personal with Hudson Valley agriculture and the black dirt. Challenge yourself on some climbs and take in the views. All of the Gran Fondo experience in a tighter package.
Rolling hills, working farms and bucolic vistas of the Hudson Valley's distinctive farmland. Your favorite Sunday drive, now on two wheels. We've packed the picnic.
See some farms and lovely views by bike. Wave to your friends. Cross the finish line. Relax and dine. Happy tummies ride local.