- ½ cup of canned pumpkin puree (pumpkins are high in both vitamin C and beta-carotene & offer an immunity boost)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup of Maple Hill Creamery whole milk Greek yogurt (high in slow digesting protein for long term recovery, calcium for bone strength, and vitamin D for calcium absorption. It also contains probiotics (good-for-you bacteria), which aid digestion and promote gut health)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of GU Vanilla Crème Recovery Drink Mix (a combination of carbohydrates and fast digesting whey protein for immediate recovery, along with glutamine to support the compromised immune system and arginine to improve nutrient delivery)
- 1 tablespoon of shelled hemp seeds (a complete protein that is high in omega-3 fatty acids and magnesium)
- ½ cup of crystallized ginger (a wonderful spice that contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds and add amazing flavor to foods)
- Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup of ice
- Procure one Blender Bike.
- Turn Iron Maiden volume to 11 (blender bikes can be loud).
- Add ingredients individually to Blender Bike. (Remember to stop pedaling as you remove top to add each ingredient unless you consider cleanup a workout too.)
- Sprint until it looks and sounds smooth.
- Cool down by walking to get a glass. Fill glass.
- Flip the record to Skatalites and turn music volume down to 5.