Festival Market Vendor Application
Pennings Farm, Warwick, NY - June 11, 2017
Atwater Estate Vineyards, Burdett, NY - June 25, 2017
Riverside Farm, Pittsfield, VT - July 16, 2017
The Country Barn, Lancaster, PA - July 29, 2017
Wolfe's Neck Farm, Freeport, ME - August 27, 2017
Hancock Shaker Village, Pittsfield, MA - September 24, 2017
- Vendor should arrive by 11am and must be set up and open by 12pm in the area assigned by the organizers.
- Vendor display must be staffed from at least 12 to 5pm. Expo is open until 6pm. Vendors may not begin tear down until after 5pm.
- Vendor is responsible for supplying their own tents and tables. All vendors must have pop-up tents.
- Vendor must carry liability insurance and will name Wrenegade Sports, LLC, and venue (listed above) as additional insured with coverage limits no less than $1 million per occurance and $2 million aggregate.
- Food and alcohol vendors must comply with all relevant Health Department and State Liquor Authority regulations and must have their certificate(s) and/or permit(s) available and on display during the Expo.
- Vendor display must be kept neat and clean. Vendor is responsible for clean-up at the end of the Expo and must remove all trash.
- Damage to the grounds is not permitted. Driving on grass is not permitted if conditions do not allow.
- Expo will be held rain or shine.
- Wrenegade Sports, LLC, and the Expo venues shall not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property, or any injuries that may occur during the Expo.
- Have fun and enjoy the live music and festivities!
100% of any cash donation will be awarded to local farms, charitable organizations and community groups via our New Holland Volunteer Competitions.
Samples or promotional materials can be inserted into participant welcome bags if donated in quantity of 500 (at the discretion of Wrenegade Sports).
Donated goods will be used for participant and volunteer prizes.
Contact us to make arrangements, or mail in-kind donations to:
Wrenegade Sports, LLC
46 Beadle Hill Road
Jay, VT 05859
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail Wrenegade Sports: